Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Tribute to Bucky Squirrel



To Bucky,my dear squirrel companion and teacher extraordinaire~
You are the epitome of unconditional love. Everyday I get to experience the little squirrel tendernesses you so generously impart; the silkiness of your fur against my skin, the little snorting sounds you make in my ear, and your attempts at burying yourself in my hair. Little Bucky, I love how you rest in my lap while I'm sipping my morning coffee. I love how you are always happy to see me. Dear one, I love all your squirrely ways. Thank you for gracing me with your presence in this happy life!



Never underestimate the ability of the pure love of a little squirrel to effect awakening!



No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments are first approved by Mr.Nut before posting.