Sunday, May 13, 2012

The Tao of Squirrel


Watch Mr.Nut as he demonstrates 
the way of play.


Remember, Mr.Nut is the reincarnation of the Taoist mystic Chuang-Tzu and recommends that people be more like squirrels. Here are the 
Five Principles of the Tao of Squirrel
1.Play more.
2.Don't take life seriously.
3.Stop thinking so much.
4.Relax.
5.Have fun.

You could also call this the 
Yoga of Rest or Squirrel Yoga. 
 Listen to Mr.Nut in this video: 


People think that if they adopt the Tao of Squirrel 
that their lives would become
 a squirrel nest in a minute...
 However,
just the opposite is true!  
Even the Buddha finally "woke up" 
when he finally gave up all his strivings 
and just sat under a tree!  
Squirrel wisdom pre-dates all other wisdom!
It is the aware pure space of Squirreluminosity!
If you don't believe me, prove it to yourself...
be a squirrel for a day!

Bucky expounds on Squirrel Wisdom

2 comments:

  1. Don't forget that "it is OK to go out on a limb" :)
    I live squirrel wisdom everyday. My squirrel Mary keeps me on
    that path. Just putting my hands on her calms me:)

    I am so fortunate that instead of dying in the wild, her litte orphan disabled self found her way to me. She was born over 200 miles from my home.
    We were meant to be together!

    ReplyDelete

All comments are first approved by Mr.Nut before posting.