Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Fact or Fiction?




Pete Takes Off His Coat
Believe it or not, there is a new genre of literature out there; it's called Squirrel Nondual Teachings. What does this mean? Nondual simply means the end of 'right vs. wrong', 'good vs. bad', 'us v. them'. In other words, everything is perfect just as it is. It's like the Garden of Eden before we took a bite of the apple.... before we bought into the story that there is good and evil.
Once we've all been programmed from birth to believe in duality, it is a tall order to retrace our steps and re-enter the world of Heaven on Earth. The reason why squirrels make such great teachers of nonduality is that they never left paradise! And paradise is another word for enlightenment!
So here's the latest in Squirrel literature... my first children's book for everyone! It's the story of a little squirrel named Pete who makes friends with a little raccoon and the raccoon teaches him how to take off his coat. Take off his coat!? Could that be possible? You'll have to read it to find out. Anyways, while I was in the process of illustrating my book, I wondered where on earth I could possibly find a photo of a squirrel without a coat! I looked in google images under "squirrel" and lo and behold there was a bald squirrel! So I decided to use the photo for Pete's body, but I would superimpose my little Pete's face on the google image. That worked. So the book got finished and put up on http://www.squirrelplanet.org/inthesquirrelzone/literature/index.html and business went on as usual. Then, just about 2 weeks ago, I was doing my squirrel-feeding rounds at the Hike&Bike trail, specifically at Butler Shores, when all of a sudden I saw a teeny tiny (is that a) squirrel? As I got closer, it ran up to the top of a tree.
I could hardly believe my eyes! That squirrel had taken off his coat! WOW! That first day he refused to come down from that tree. I fell in love with him at first sight... What a sweet soul! A couple days later I came back with more pecans and called out to him, "Hey Mr.Pete, it's me... the nut lady! Come and eat!" And sure enough, this little guy knew his name and came right over. And while he ate, I got some better pictures of my buddy.

Sweet little happy buddy! He ate and ate and I keep returning to feed him. He told me that he showed up because I wrote about him and he figured that meant that it was time.... the world was now ready for the new reality! A world in which everything is recognized as perfect just as it is. And if you don't believe it, take off all the 'coats' you wear and experience life just AS IT IS!


Everything is naturally perfect just as it is!
Maybe this monk knows something... check it out at:

No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments are first approved by Mr.Nut before posting.